Detox, Lose Weight, Relieve Pain and Relax with Jacuzzi® Infrared Saunas
Healthy Spaces is an authorized Jacuzzi® infrared sauna dealer.
Jacuzzi® far infrared saunas unite the highest standards of craftsmanship with the most advanced, proven far infrared technology to create a beautiful and healing environment. Every Clearlight® Sanctuary and Clearlight® Premier sauna model is hand-sanded and the wood panels are color matched. Every sauna meets strict ETL safety certifications to ensure it meets or exceeds all product safety standards.
Why buy from Healthy Spaces?
We have been selling infrared saunas since 2002 and have many satisfied customers. We are a small, family-owned business with the highest of standards for the companies we represent.
• You may try before you buy. Call to schedule your demo appointment and experience the quality features of a Jacuzzi® sauna. Don’t risk buying online only to find you are disappointed once your sauna arrives.
• When the delivery truck leaves your driveway you can count on us to provide excellent customer service. Jacuzzi® saunas come with a lifetime warranty on the heaters, control unit and cabinetry. No fine print about what is excluded from your warranty (after selling saunas from this location since 2001 we have learned some painful lessons about warranties!).
• Our customers trust us to do our homework and provide them with quality products at a fair price (See our testimonial section).
Why Far Infrared Heat?
Sunlight is a combination of visible light and invisible light. The seven colors of the rainbow are visible lights, and infrared rays and ultraviolet rays are invisible lights. Infrared rays are the healthiest of the sun’s rays and penetrate into your skin deeply dissolving harmful substances accumulated in your body. This results in vitalizing your cells and metabolism.
In addition, far infrared waves penetrate deep into our body for a deep heating action which allows for the body to activate the sweat glands. The sweat glands offer one of only a few mechanisms that the body has to eliminate toxins and since the skin is the largest organ in the human body it is apparently a very good means for elimination.
When far infrared waves are applied to water molecules (comprising 70% of our body) these molecules begin to vibrate. This vibration reduces the ion bonds and the eventual breakdown of the water molecules causes encapsulated gases and other toxic materials to be released.
Why are Far Infrared Saunas better for your health than traditional saunas?
Anyone who has been in an ordinary heat sauna knows that it can be hard to breathe or stay in long enough to maximize the health benefits. Also, the high temperatures in ordinary saunas cause stress on the body, leaving you exhausted and tired. While ordinary saunas have to reach between 180 to 240 degrees to be effective, Far Infrared Saunas only have to reach 100 – 140 degrees for maximum efficiency.
This difference in optimal temperature means that Far Infrared Saunas are much less expensive to operate, since they don’t have to reach and maintain as high a temperature. Plus, Far Infrared Saunas reach optimal temperature in only 20 minutes vs. an hour and a half for ordinary saunas.
Far infrared saunas are different than ordinary electric saunas, because they don’t have to raise the temperature so high that it is uncomfortable in order to help the body work. This allows a person to sweat faster and tolerate a longer period of time inside the sauna, allowing the therapeutic effects to occur. Typical sessions last 20 to 45 minutes and can be repeated once or twice during the day to maximize the benefits. Infrared saunas leave you feeling invigorated, not depleted like conventional saunas.
Why choose a Jacuzzi® far infrared sauna?
Jacuzzi® saunas are not only made with superior craftsmanship, but they look great too! Made from the finest Western Red Canadian Cedar or North American Basswood, your Jacuzzi® sauna is furniture quality finished and will enhance the look of any room.
Every Clearlight® Sanctuary and Clearlight® Premier sauna model is hand sanded and the wood panels are color matched. Every sauna meets strict ETL safety certifications to ensure it meets or exceeds all product safety standards.
Jacuzzi® saunas were designed with your health and well-being as our highest consideration. As a wellness company with over 20 years of experience in the infrared sauna industry we only use non-toxic materials in our saunas. We adhere to the highest manufacturing standards.
There are no finer infrared saunas on the market today and the attention to detail is second to none! Quality second to none… superior customer service – our guarantee!
JACUZZI® SAUNA QUALITY FEATURES
- Tounge and Groove Cedar or Basswood inside and out.
- Water-based, non-toxic glues so there is no out gassing of chemicals.
- Tempered glass.
- Low EMF True Wave™ far infrared and full spectrum (near, mid and far infrared) heaters.
- Low ELF sauna cabins.
- All Jacuzzi® saunas are ETL certified to ensure they meet or exceed all product safety standards.
- Hight quality Bluetooth/MP3 audio system with Nakamichi stereo speakers.
- “Never Fail” dual keypad controls temperature and timing with a precise digital readout.
- Our True Wave® infrared heaters are all around you; back wall, side walls, front wall, under the bench, next to your calves and in the floor. Surround yourself in wellness.
- All Jacuzzi® saunas include chromotherapy lighting.
- Low operating cost. The average sauna session costs about 20 cents.